Friday, June 23, 2006

Yesterday I made my way over to Bishop via Tioga Pass (definately the way to go). Then played around on some easy problems, which probably wasn't the best idea due to shredded tips from the previous day's thrashing at Indian Rock. It's pretty hot, but at least there's a nice breeze that rolls through the Buttermilks every once in a while. I got up this morning around 7, and the it was already starting to heat up. So right now I'm sippin some coffee in Kava, and thinking about heading over to the Happy's, hoping that the rock will be easier on the tips. I'm probably going to take the next couple days off to grow some skin back. Hopefully Daniel will screw work and get over here by then so some serious sendin will go down.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: